20 November 2012

Things I've Learnt As An (Almost) 23 Year Old

I haven't been on this planet long compared to some, and I've been here far longer compared to some more.  I've been preceded by millions before me, and I shall precede millions after me.  And in this insignificant spec of time I live out on this ball of dirt we lovingly call home, I've learned a few things that I would like to pass on.  Nuggets of wisdom, if you would.

Fun is awesome, but there is a time to rest, reflect, and pray.

Quiet is great, but human interaction is a necessity.

Organization is handy, but too much creates unhealthy stress.

Don't be afraid to live a little, but don't be irresponsible.

Common sense and logic are great, but never downplay faith.

Faith perseveres, but don't be flakey and stagnant, faith requires a step, take it.

In all things, give thanks.

~Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment